Wednesday, July 30, 2014

{muse estate}

Hi there. 

I shall introduce myself along with this blog, so here goes.

{prologue} 


You might probably know me from my previous blog titled "Tha Fashion Gal", a fashion blog specializing in summarizing and picking out the essence of various runway trends. 





My name is Jocelyn and am 19 years old this year. I am a former SOTA student and just got into NAFA diploma in music majoring in the violin.



My hobbies include surfing Pinterest (thaviolingal, follow me!), improvising on the violin, singing in the shower (cuz who doesn't) and window shopping!


{muse estate}


"Muse estate" is a platform where I write posts that are of more general topics, not narrowing to fashion and beauty, but lifestyle in general. I will be writing about school, love, people, food (yes food), fashion, music, etc..




{the genesis} 


"Muse" 



  1. (in Greek and Roman mythology) each of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who preside over the arts and sciences.
  2. a woman, or a force personified as a woman, who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist.
  3. be absorbed in thought
  4. an instance or period of reflection

{epilogue}


I hope you would find the content here interesting, even if it's just one of you


Keep on musing,

#museestate

No comments:

Post a Comment