Monday, August 4, 2014

two


I just want to say that I'm thankful for

Being able to hold your hand


How we have fun fitting them in various ways and joke about who is dominant over who


Being able to brighten up your day


What I look forward to everyday, seeing you smile and laugh hysterically at me or at (mostly) yourself


Being able to hold and held by you


From your back, front and sides


Being able to lie next to you


to watch that movie you want to watch with me, even though you've watched them before


Being able to feel strongly


those tears of joy and longing I'm happy to have experienced


Being able to see the light in life


I'll always remember you saying that "the grass is always greener on the other side"


Making me feel beautiful


telling me that I'm pretty and that I dress nice makes me smile and feel beautiful inside and out


The surprises


from the simple surprise lunches, breakfasts to surprise gifts and movie treats I thoroughly enjoyed


The acknowledgement


to have met your family and extended as your girlfriend, and that one time when you said, "She's my girlfriend"

I love you

Keep musing,
#museestate

No comments:

Post a Comment