Sunday, August 17, 2014

// weekly obsessions (10 Aug - 17 Aug)

/ Music: Pom Poms by Jonas Brothers






More to love when your hands are free
Baby put your pom poms down for me
Come on shake it up 1-2-3
Baby put your pom poms down for me


Yeah, they come from miles away

Just to see how you get down
Feels like an earthquake
Every time you come around


You hear 'em saying yeah (yeah)
Every time feels like a revival (glory)
So get up (get up), right now (right now)
We're coming for the title


More to love when your hands are free
Baby put your pom poms down for me
Come on shake it up 1-2-3
Baby put your pom poms down for me
When you move I fall to my knees
Baby put your pom poms down for me

Come on shake it up 5-4-3

Baby put your pom poms down for me


I want you on my team

Want you like a kid just wants a milkshake
And I won't let it go to waste if I get a taste
I'm gonna drink the whole thing


You hear 'em saying yeah (yeah)
Every time feels like a revival (glory)
So get up, right now
We're coming for the title


More to love when your hands are free
Baby put your pom poms down for me
Come on shake it up 1-2-3
Baby put your pom poms down for me
When you move I fall to my knees
Baby put your pom poms down for me
Come on shake it up 5-4-3
Baby put your pom poms down for me


Ladies to the left
Fellas to the right
(Ladies)
If you wanna see me put my pom poms down
Then sing it to me baby, sing it right now
(Fellas)
Let sing it now
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Yeah, yeah (Yeah)

(Ladies)

If you wanna see me put my pom poms down
Then sing it to me baby, sing it right now
(Fellas)
Ah-I say sing it now
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Yeah, yeah (Yeah)


More to love when your hands are free
Baby put your pom poms down for me
Come on shake it up 1-2-3
Baby put your pom poms down for me
When you move I fall to my knees
Baby put your pom poms down for me
Come on shake it up 5-4-3
Baby put your pom poms down for me


/ Pin: 




This house has everything I want. A flight of stairs, high ceiling, simple interior, a hammock, dining cushions, lounging area with a great view. This pin just could not get anymore perfect! I'm IN LOVE.

/ Food: Shokudo Beef Steak




This buttery-garlic sauce added a refreshing dimension and taste to this medium rare steak. This is topped with salad with sesame sauce dressing, fries and a small portion of flavoured rice. The nuts added a crunch to the beef, which was delightful. 

/ Random: My newly bought H&M Trench Coat



I've been wanting to find the perfect trench coat for Singapore's crazy weather. This coat's material was not as thick as the others. It has the perfect cut and drawstrings that I really appreciated as it will not lose my waist when I put it on. It went perfectly with my outfit on that day and I bought and put it on immediately! I felt like I've transformed from nice to fabulous!

Keep musing,
#museestate

No comments:

Post a Comment